Your business is our business
KWMCC is a great community venue and makes an ideal meeting location, situated in the heart of Suffolk in Kesgrave just outside of Ipswich, the venue is easily accessible and within close proximity to the A12 & A14 routes.
All of the available spaces offer a wonderful choice of individual function rooms to suit all budgets and can cater for a varied number of delegates. The two large free car parks offer plenty of parking and visitors can make use of the lovely enclosed garden area in the warmer months. Extensive outside grounds provide excellent space for incorporating team building and fun days into your events, flexible catering options and week day hospitality is also available upon request.
A superb meeting venue
Each of the centre’s function rooms are unique, Ropes hall has its own kitchen, stage with PA system and stunning floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the attractive garden area, whilst the self – contained and air conditioned conference centre, with its own entrance, toilets and beautiful conservatory over-looking the centres garden is a really fabulous meeting facility.
Each of our many available spaces are individual to suit all budgets and requirements and are fully equipped with everything you might need for your next meeting, training or conference event.
At a glance…
- Ideal setting and location, close to the A12 & A14
- Private viewings/tours of the venue can be arranged
- Choice of function rooms with kitchens and flexibility to suit all budgets
- Option of using your own caterers and preferred suppliers
- KWMCC Menu options available including teas & coffees
- Week day hospitality upon request
- Friendly professional staff
- Up- to- date audio & visual equipment- Pa system , projector & screen
- Air conditioned conference centre
- Stage (Ropes Hall Only)
- Licensed bar
- Indoor & outdoor sports facilities
- Attractive enclosed garden area
- Fully accessible, including disabled parking and toilet facilities
- Two large free car parks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flip charts
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Access to recommended suppliers
- Rooms set up to your specific requirements in advance of your arrival
- An experienced coordinator available to offer help and advice with your booking requirements