KWMCC offers a great choice of spaces, all with their own unique features
These features include air conditioning, stage, Pa systems, kitchens, stunning floor to ceiling windows, a fabulous conservatory with views and access to our beautiful enclosed garden area, but all offering a wide variety of facilities suitable for all occasions and events.
As well as our superbly maintained indoor spaces we also have excellent extensive outdoor facilities suitable for a number of sporting activities and events as well as an indoor sports centre open to clubs, associations and individuals.
Please see home page for latest closure information for 2nd lockdown from November 5th 2020
The centre is open for outdoor sport and a limited number of indoor bookings in accordance with government guidelines, we are pleased to inform you that we have now started with skeleton staff working remotely or on a part-time basis.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and enquiries and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.
We would appreciate your support and understanding as we gradually open areas of the facilities in accordance with government guidelines. The safety of you, our hirers and our staff is and will always be at the forefront of all our decisions for the re-opening of the centre.
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back.
The trustees and staff at KWMCC wish you and your families well and that you stay safe.
For any urgent matters please call our emergency out of office hours number: 07902 991282
What makes us unique:
- Easily accessible- close to A12 & A14 routes
- An attractive peaceful location
- Private viewing/tours available by appointment
- Choice of function rooms, some with their own kitchens
- Conference Centre – air conditioned with conservatory & garden access
- Up-to-date audio & visual equipment- Pa Systems, projectors & screens
- Stage (Ropes Hall Only)
- Fully licensed bar, serving reasonably priced drinks, bottles of wine & special drinks can be pre-ordered
- Flexible catering options to suit all budgets
- Hospitality upon request
- Extensive outdoor & indoor sports facilities
- Bowls green & pavilion
- Attractive enclosed garden area
- Two free large car parks
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Fully Accessible including disabled parking & toilets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to KWMCC recommended suppliers
- Rooms set up to your specific requirements before your arrival
- Friendly, professional staff, always on hand to offer help and advice