KWMCC, a unique Suffolk wedding venue
Set in twelve acres of land in a peaceful, attractive and easily accessible location, close to the local church in Kesgrave. KWMCC boasts a unique wedding venue, offering couples complete flexibility and a choice of individual rooms to suit all budgets.
Ropes hall is the most popular room for weddings, with its stunning floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beautiful garden area. The garden is perfect for guests to gather throughout your celebration or for entertaining the children with activities, whilst the venues conservatory which also has access to the attractive garden, makes a wonderful setting for your arrival drinks reception.
Whether you are looking for a reception venue, the perfect location for a celebrant ceremony or seeking to combine the two, we understand the importance of your wedding day.
COVID19 Micro Weddings
Wedding ceremonies and receptions are one of the few exceptions to the gathering limit of 6.
It may not be the wedding day that you were hoping for or originally planned, but there are some perks to a smaller wedding!
Smaller guest lists means less planning, less cost and more savings for designer accessories!
Bridal masks are an ice-breaker- Let your creativity begin
The vows are kept short and sweet
Zoom! – involve your loved ones so they can experience the excitement
Less time posing for photos -A shorter ceremony means a shorter photography shoot = less cost, less posing, less editing – more fun!
A chance to support small businesses- By supporting small businesses you might find you’ll get a much more personalised service.
Less stress -No frantic phone calls from guests, suppliers or indeed anyone.
You can relax and enjoy your day
Your wedding, your way:
- Choice of function rooms and flexibility to suit all budgets or exclusive use of the venue
- Option of using your own caterers and preferred suppliers
- Celebrant Ceremonies welcomed
- Fully licensed bar, selling a range of reasonably priced drinks, wine and special drinks can be pre-ordered for your wedding breakfast/reception or arrival drinks.
- Attractive enclosed garden area and band stand, perfect for those special wedding photos and suitable for marquees and outdoors catering.
- Up to date audio & visual equipment
- Indoor stage, suitable for disco or band (Ropes Hall Only)
- Fully accessible, including disabled parking and toilet facilities
- Two large free car parks
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Access to KWMCC recommended suppliers
- An experienced coordinator available to offer advice and ensure your day runs smoothly.